Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Yole" weekend in Villefranche

Here we are leaving the quay on a rowing day (first boat from left, front right) And here sailing (on the Laïssa Ana) in this gathering/ competition of traditional boats in Villefranche, in gorgeous summer-like weather.
Edouard, the pro, is manning the tiller in the back, while I was put in charge of regulating the second sail (you can almost see my head behind him). Luckily I had the real pro whispering recommendations to me, allowing me to appear like I somewhat knew what I was doing.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger cash and hash said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! You do such cool things... the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I'm sure you knew exactly what you were doing. :)

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Laura S. said...

Thanks for the compliments! It was a beautiful weekend, perfect for playing role of sailor.

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Katelyn Alain said...

yeah, your life is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home