Welcome to my blog. (Double-click on a photo to see a larger version of it.)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Birthday in Paris
Nevermind the advanced age... I got to see Sonja & Ludo, and meet 3-month-old Boris!
Voilà the action shot at our little dinner at Mary's Parisian apartment.
Edouard's mom posing with us behind her delicious apple upsidedown cake, complete with surprise birthday candles! (photograph courtesy of Daniel of course).
It was really nice to see you both! I appreciate your long "détour" in the rain to come and meet us in the suburb. Next time, I'll buy some Hinano for the sake of good old times :-)!
It was great to see you too, and to meet Boris! What a cutie! Next time hopefully I'll get to see Viktor too. Happy New Year to all of you! Oh, and I love the Pink Martini cd!!
2 Comments:
It was really nice to see you both! I appreciate your long "détour" in the rain to come and meet us in the suburb. Next time, I'll buy some Hinano for the sake of good old times :-)!
It was great to see you too, and to meet Boris! What a cutie! Next time hopefully I'll get to see Viktor too. Happy New Year to all of you! Oh, and I love the Pink Martini cd!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home